Barry Eaton District Health Department/Eaton Behavioral Health In Charlotte, MI
Barry Eaton District Health Department (BEDHD)/Eaton Behavioral Health provides outpatient care for substance use treatment and recovery. Eaton Behavioral Health serves male and female adolescent and adult clients.
BEDHD also offers specialized services for women who are pregnant and postpartum. There is additional assistance for parents who are primary caregivers and at risk of being removed, or have already been removed from the home due to substance abuse.
Another unique program offered by Barry Eaton District Health Department is called CHOICES, for at-risk adolescents between 13 and 17 years old who have experimented with drugs or alcohol. CHOICES is a five-week program for adolescents and their parents.
Barry Eaton District Health Department also provides services for dual diagnosis clients and opioid-dependent persons currently participating in, or interested in beginning medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
Services provided by Barry Eaton District Health Department are on an outpatient and intensive outpatient program (IOP) basis, and the organization can make referrals to inpatient and higher levels of care that may be necessary, determined on an individual basis.
Payment at Barry Eaton District Health Department
BEDHD is in-network with Medicaid, Healthy Michigan Plan, Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, and Blue Care Network. The program is accessible for people residing in Eaton, Ingham, Clinton counties and within the mid-state 21-county region.
BEDHD also accepts all private insurance plans, although some out-of-network fees may apply.
Self-pay is also accepted, and financial assistance is available based on individual income.
Contact the Barry Eaton District Health Department for more information about payment and financial assistance options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 1033 Healthcare Drive
- City: Charlotte
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48813
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- City , county or local government funded treatment
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Acupuncture treatment
- Gambling addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment For Other Dialect
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-543-2580