CALL: 844-266-7024

Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In Savannah, Georgia (9)

Statistics reveal that marijuana is the most highly abused drug in Georgia. According to the NSDUH, Georgia occupies the dubious distinction of being one of the ten states with the highest risk of marijuana abuse perceived in people aged 12 or more. In the year 2005, 44,890 patients were treated for substance abuse of which 60.1% were males while the remaining 39.9% were females. In 2005, 9,427 patients were admitted to Savannah drug rehab centers for alcoholism whereas 6,394 people had undergone treatment for alcoholism along with abuse of illicit drugs. 6,918 Savannah drug admissions were carried out in 2005 for marijuana addiction. Around 9% of the 12 graders in Georgia admitted to use of cocaine at least once in their life as per the survey conducted in 2007. Cocaine was prominent in the list of drugs that caused people to get treatment for addiction in the year 2005.

The first and foremost step in the path to recovery is the acceptance of the ailment by the patient and the family or friends of the individual. The next step involves zeroing in on the best rehab center, which will help you get rid of the problem. Our website provides you with the complete list of services and centers in Savannah, which may help you to receive advice regarding getting rid of your addiction.

List Of Savannah, Georgia Addiction Treatment Facilities


Access Mental Health Agency LLC

  • Address: 6555 Abercorn Street
  • Address: Suite 221
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31405
Learn More About This Rehab

Assisted Recovery Center of GA Incorporated

  • Address: 308 Commercial Drive
  • Address: Suite 100
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31406-3679
Learn More About This Rehab

Coastal Harbor Treatment Center

  • Address: 1150 Cornell Avenue
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31406-2702
Learn More About This Rehab

HealthQwest Frontiers Incorporated

  • Address: 6555 Abercorn Street
  • Address: Suite 129
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31405
Learn More About This Rehab

MedMark Treatment Centers/Savannah

  • Address: 600 Commercial Court
  • Address: Suite A
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31406
Learn More About This Rehab

Recovery Place Incorporated/Recovery Square

  • Address: 466 MLK Boulevard
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31401
Learn More About This Rehab

Recovery Place Incorporated/PHP and IOP

  • Address: 835 East 65th Street
  • Address: Suite 104
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31405
Learn More About This Rehab

Savannah Treatment Center

  • Address: 145 Southern Boulevard
  • Address: Suite B
  • City: Savannah
  • State: GA
  • Zip Code: 31405
Learn More About This Rehab

Get 24/7 Help Now:

269-234-2715
Guide On
Finding Treatment
Guide On
Detoxification
Guide On
Interventions

For Immediate Treatment Help Call:
(269) 234-2715