CALL: 844-266-7024

Alcohol And Drug Rehab Centers In La Crosse, Wisconsin (9)

Statistics reveal that there are about 2,500 people who use marijuana, 1,095 people abusing prescription drugs, 409 addicted to cocaine, 185 users of hallucinogens, 104 users of inhalants and 23 people who are addicted to heroin in La Crosse, Wisconsin. The rise in the statistics of drug abuse in La Crosse brings the prevalence of drug abuse among youngsters to the fore. The surveys conducted by the National Survey on Drug Use and Health revealed that around 8.7% of people aged 12 or more use drugs such as cocaine, heroin, marijuana, inhalants, or hallucinogens. In the year 2010, of the 29,358 people admitted to substance abuse treatment programs, 70.8% were male while the remaining 29.2% were female. However, Wisconsin is included among 10 states with the maximum rates of needs which have not been met in the field of treatment for alcoholism.

If you are looking for the most affordable La Crosse drug rehab centers, then our website carries all the resources you need to kick off the addiction and that too at reasonable rates. Our website carries comprehensive information about the substance abuse statistics and the various programs which can be personalized to ensure complete recovery without risk of relapse. It is necessary to choose the perfect treatment program suited to your needs to ensure full recovery.

List Of La Crosse, Wisconsin Addiction Treatment Facilities

For Immediate Treatment Help Call


Call Now for Immediate Help:
(269) 234-2715

Guide On
Finding Treatment
Guide On
Guide On

For Immediate Treatment Help Call:
(269) 234-2715