1st Step Referral Services In Ypsilanti, MI
1st Step Referral Services is an addiction education, counseling, and prevention service. Outpatient treatment is also available at 1st Step Referral Services.
DLAD (Driver’s License Appeals Division) Substance Abuse Evaluations
DLAD (Driver’s License Appeals Division) Substance Abuse Evaluations are necessary to restore a driver’s license that has been revoked due to operating under the influence convictions. All evaluations are conducted by a Certified Addictions Counselor (CAC). 1st Step Referral Services also provides comprehensive checklists and guides to navigate the process.
Alcohol and Drug Assessments
Alcohol and Drug Assessments are based on ASAM and DSM-IV criteria to make recommendations for prevention, intervention, and counseling or treatment services.
Substance Abuse Education is a one day workshop from 9 am – 6 pm serving people referred from court-orders, attorneys, DMV referrals, DOT (Department of Transportation), school and university referrals, and DHS (Department of Homeland Security).
Outpatient Treatment is facilitated by a Certified Addictions Counselor or a Certified Prevention Specialist and held in a small group setting with an individual intake and aftercare session. Outpatient treatment can accommodate individual sessions and treatment up to 52 weeks. Exclusionary of a specified time from a referring agency, outpatient participation is a minimum of 12 weeks.
Payments at 1st Step Referral
1st Step Referral Services does not accept any health insurance plans, nor do they file or code for plans for any services provided.
Accepted forms of payment include cash, check, cashiers, check or money order for pay “as you go,” and credit cards with advanced payment and a 4% service fee.
1st Step Referral Services is licensed through the Michigan Department of Consumer and Industry Service, Bureau of Health Systems Substance Abuse Program.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 110 Pearl Street
- City: Ypsilanti
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48197-2650
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Substance abuse education
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 734-485-6161