Counseling Associates Incorporated In West Bloomfield, MI
Counseling Associates Incorporated provides counseling for a wide variety of mental health disorders and life issues.
The primary focus of Counseling Associates Incorporated is to offer individual, group, couples, and family counseling for children, adolescents, and adults.
Some of the services available at Counseling Associates Incorporated include:
- Marriage counseling
- Group therapy for substance abuse
- Individual therapy
- Substance abuse therapy
- LGBT counseling
- Child and adolescent therapy
- Psychological testing
- Employee assistance
- Drug testing
Counseling Associates Incorporated does not provide any medication for health conditions, including addiction.
Counseling Associates is not an addiction treatment service.
Referrals may be provided for more intensive services or higher levels of care.
Payment at Counseling Associates Incorporated
Counseling Associates Incorporated accepts most private health insurance plans.
Military insurance like TRICARE is also accepted, along with Medicare, and some state-funded insurance plans.
Self-pay using cash, check, and major credit cards may be accepted.
Contact Counseling Associates Incorporated for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 6960 Orchard Lake Road
- Address: Suite 100
- City: West Bloomfield
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48322
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Mental health treatment programs
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-626-1500