Catholic Charities of/Southeast Michigan In Waterford, MI
Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan (CCSEM) provides vital community support and services ranging from food pantries to substance abuse and behavioral health counseling.
Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan has thirteen locations and offers counseling services for many needs including:
- substance abuse and addiction
- anger management
- court-ordered counseling
- drug assessments
- depression, anxiety, and stress
- PTSD counseling
- Dual diagnosis
Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan serves men, women, adolescents, and children, including specialty services for children and adolescents.
Group and individual counseling are available, depending on the individual need.
CCSEM also provides an intensive outpatient program (IOP) which is available through referral.
Payment at Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan
CCSEM is funded by the United Way, Oakland County Office of Substance Abuse, state and federal contracts, among other funding sources.
Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan accepts most major private health insurance plans and state-funded Medicaid plans.
Additionally, CCSEM can offer a sliding fee scale based on income eligibility.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 1370 North Oakland Boulevard
- Address: Suite 105
- City: Waterford
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48327-1572
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-666-8870