Addiction Treatment Services Incorporated/Phoenix Hall Womens Residential In Traverse City, MI
Addiction Treatment Services Incorporates/Phoenix Hall Women’s Residential in Traverse City is the gender-specific residential program for women. Phoenix Hall is a twelve-bed residential facility located within walking distance to downtown Traverse City, Michigan.
The average length of stay in the Phoenix Hall residence is twenty-eight days, and can be adjusted depending on individual circumstances.
The primary focus of Phoenix Hall at Addiction Treatment Services Incorporated is substance abuse and mental health. Trauma-informed clinicians are staffed at every level of treatment which includes medical detox, residential, outpatient, and group sessions.
The residential program at Phoenix Hall treats substance abuse disorders and women with co-occurring mental health disorders (dual diagnosis).
Phoenix Hall accepts adult and young women who are on medications, including those currently taking medications, with strict guidelines.
In addition to Phoenix Hall, residents who may require additional care have access to other services offered by Addiction Treatment Services, which include:
- Group sessions with multiple focuses including trauma recovery, anger management, relapse prevention, practical living skills, personal growth, and co-occurring disorders.
- Intensive outpatient program which typically lasts six weeks, but may be adjusted based on the client’s needs.
- Transitional housing or sober living environments (SLE) provided by Addiction Treatment Services in Traverse City are available. The organization has two women’s and three men’s transitional homes available after the successful completion of the residential program at Phoenix Hall.
Payment at Phoenix Hall Women’s Residential Treatment Program
The Phoenix Hall Residential Program is part of Addiction Treatment Services Incorporated and can accept most major private health insurance plans, state and federally funded insurance, Access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers, cash, check and credit card payments. Addiction Treatment Services works with people by assisting with registering on the healthcare exchange. Available assistance is determined on an individual basis. Contact the organization for more information.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 445 East State Street
- City: Traverse City
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49684
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Detox for drugs and alcohol
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Hepatitis B screening
- Hepatitis C screening
- Testing for sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Acupuncture treatment
- Self-help support groups
- Gambling addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 231-922-4810