Arab American and Chaldean Council In Sterling Heights, MI
The Arab American and Chaldean Council (ACC) in Sterling Heights is a community-based outreach program which offers several services from social services, employment training, and public health, among many others.
This Sterling Heights location is one of five in Michigan and receives funding from the Macomb County Community Mental Health Services.
One of many services offered by the Arab American and Chaldean Council is the behavioral health division which is committed to the prevention and treatment of psychological and social problems in the community.
The ACC provides outpatient clinics at all five of its locations to assist the community with substance abuse and other mental health issues.
Payment at the Sterling Heights Arab American and Chaldean Council
The Arab American and Chaldean Council is funded by Macomb County and is a public government service.
The ACC can accept most forms of payment which include Medicaid funded by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), U.S. Centers for Medicare, state-funded health insurance, private health insurance, and self-pay with cash, money order, cashiers check and some major credit cards.
Some payment assistance and sliding fee scale programs based on income may be available at this location.
Contact ACC for more information about payment and financial assistance options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 38219 Mount Road
- Address: Suite 102
- City: Sterling Heights
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48310
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- No medication used for opioid addiction
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- City , county or local government funded treatment
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Self-help support groups
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment For Other Dialect
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 586-939-5016