Guidance Center In Southgate, MI
The Guidance Center provides community engagements and programs spanning early childhood, adult services, and intellectual developmental disabilities services.
Some of the primary focuses of the Guidance Center include mental health and community outreach with specialty programs for veterans and their family members.
The substance abuse program at The Guidance Center assists adults and adolescents and offers the following programs:
- Day Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) for adults
- Evening Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adults
- Afternoon Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) for adolescents
Additional services include individual and group counseling, psychological testing, and case management.
Payment at The Guidance Center
The Guidance Center accepts most health insurance plans and can verify benefits for the services they offer.
Accepted state and federally funded insurance plans include:
The Guidance Center also provides discounted services to those who are uninsured on a sliding fee scale, based on income and financial eligibility.
Contact The Guidance Center for more information on insurance and payment options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 13101 Allen Road
- City: Southgate
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48195
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Anti-alcohol medication - Disulfiram Antabuse
- Alcohol dependence medication - Acamprosate Campral
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 734-785-7700