Completion House Incorporated/DBA Turning Point Recovery Centers In Pontiac, MI
Completion House, Inc. DBA Turning Point Recovery Programs provides residential substance abuse and addiction treatment. Short-term and long-term treatment are available for men and women at two separate facilities in Pontiac, Michigan.
Short-term treatment typically starts at fourteen days, and long-term begins at thirty days.
Turning Point Recovery does not provide detox or any medical care, however medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Vivitrol is available.
Special programs for opioid dependence and co-occurring mental health disorders (dual diagnosis) are available, as well as the following recovery services:
- 3/4 Housing for Men
- Trauma Informed Care
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Life Skills Classes
Payment at Turning Point Recovery Programs
Turning Point Recovery Programs is partially funded by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services, and accepts state and federally funded Medicaid. Private health insurance plans are generally accepted, but benefit verification is required.
Any fees due through self-payment, including co-pays must be paid with a money order. Checks are not accepted forms of payment.
Contact Turning Point Recovery Programs for more information on payment and financing options like sliding fee scales or additional funding.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 239 State Street
- City: Pontiac
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48342
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No medication used for opioid addiction
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Housing services
- Substance abuse screening
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-334-7760