Completion House Incorporated DBA Turning Point/Recovery Center /Extended Care Unit In Pontiac, MI
Completion House, Inc. DBA Turning Point Recovery Programs provides residential substance abuse and addiction treatment.
Short-term and long-term treatment are available for men and women at two separate facilities in Pontiac, Michigan.
Short-term treatment typically starts at fourteen days, and long-term begins at thirty days.
The men’s facility and the admissions office are located on Seneca Street and the women’s facility is independently located on State Street.
Turning Point Recovery does not provide detox or any medical care, however medication-assisted treatment (MAT) with Vivitrol is available.
Special programs for opioid dependence and co-occurring mental health disorders (dual diagnosis) are available, as well as the following recovery services:
- 3/4 Housing for Men
- Trauma Informed Care
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Life Skills Classes
Payment at Turning Point Recovery Programs
Turning Point Recovery Programs is partially funded by the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and accepts state and federally funded Medicaid.
Private health insurance plans are generally accepted but require verification for benefits.
Any fees due through self-payment, including co-pays, must be paid with money order.
Checks are not accepted forms of payment.
Contact Turning Point Recovery Programs for more information on payment and financing options like sliding fee scales or additional funding.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 54 Seneca Street
- City: Pontiac
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48342
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Relapse prevention for alcohol - naltrexone (Adepend, Antaxone, Celupan, Depade, Nalorex, Narcoral, Nemexin, Revia/ReVia, Trexan, and Vivitrol)
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Opioid blocker - Vivitrol injectable Naltrexone
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
- Prescribes administer buprenorphine and or naltrexone
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Hepatitis B screening
- Hepatitis C screening
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Acupuncture treatment
- Self-help support groups
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-836-0191