Access Behavioral Healthcare LLC In Plymouth, MI
Access Behavioral Healthcare, LLC (ABH) is a privately owned substance abuse and mental health center that operates on an outpatient basis.
Access Behavioral Healthcare LLC provides services for adult men and women, adolescent males and females, as well as male and female children.
Services offered by Access Behavioral Healthcare also include family therapy and marital counseling.
ABH provides services for license reinstatement through the Driver Assessment and Appeal Division (DAAD) within the Michigan Department of State.
This location does not provide drug or alcohol testing.
Access Behavioral Healthcare does not provide detox or inpatient care, but can make referrals to medical facilities for detox, or other programs if an inpatient or residential treatment approach is needed.
Payment for Access Behavioral Healthcare, LLC
Access Behavioral Healthcare LLC accepts most major PPO and HMO health insurance plans including Medicare and some state Medicaid plans. Private pay may be determined on an individual basis, depending on the clinician providing services. Contact the center for more information on accepted payments and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 42189 Ann Arbor Road
- City: Plymouth
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48170
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 734-453-5603