Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics In Oak Park, MI
Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics, Inc. is a private substance abuse treatment center that provides treatments and counseling on an outpatient basis.
The services available at Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics include the following:
- substance abuse treatment
- methadone and suboxone medication-assisted treatment (MAT)
- mental health counseling
- outpatient services
Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics provides services to adult men and women, and their families through individual, group, and family counseling.
This location does not offer inpatient or residential substance abuse treatment, or detox.
Rehabilitative services are available for short or long-term treatments and counseling sessions.
Payment at Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics
Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics accepts most major health insurance plans, including some Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Self-pay options are also offered for those without insurance or opting to pay out-of-pocket.
Contact Metropolitan Rehabilitation Clinics for more information on accepted insurance plans, and self-pay options like sliding fee scales, payment assistance, and credit card payments.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 21700 Greenfield Street
- Address: Suite 130
- City: Oak Park
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48237
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Substance abuse screening
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Detox treatment for opioids
- One on one counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-967-4310 x130