Arbor Circle Counseling Services/Newaygo County In Newaygo, MI
Arbor Circle Corporation in Newaygo is a West Michigan provider of counseling, mental health services, outpatient substance use treatment, and family development plans.
Arbor Circle Corporation works with several corporate sponsors to provide services to the communities surrounding its five locations.
The location in Newaygo is the only one that offers special veterans services, in addition to the other community outreach services provided by Arbor Circle Corporation.
Specific services related to substance abuse include substance use assessments, recovery management, recovery group counseling, in-jail services, and women’s services.
Women’s services are set up as in-home counseling to avoid barriers like transportation and childcare.
Assistance with reinstating a drivers license after a DUI or DWI convictions is also available at this location.
Arbor Circle Corporation offers outpatient counseling and group therapies for people of all ages, from infants to adults and pregnant women.
Payment at Arbor Circle Corporation in Newyago
Arbor Circle Corporation is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and accepts Medicaid, Medicare and most major private insurance plans.
A sliding fee scale is available for many services, some of which may be completely free of charge.
Contact Arbor Circle for more information about specific programs and cost, as well as payment or financial assistance.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 222 West 82nd Street
- City: Newaygo
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49337
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Hepatitis B screening
- Hepatitis C screening
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Care for child of client in treatment
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Gambling addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 231-652-1780