Hackley Life Counseling/DBA Mercy Health Life Counseling In Muskegon, MI
Mercy Health is a large health care conglomerate that provides medical and health services of all kinds.
Behavioral Health services are also provided in partnership with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services, and they include the following outpatient treatments:
All behavioral health counseling services are provided in an outpatient setting in one of three locations in Michigan.
Payment at Mercy Health Life Counseling
Mercy Health Life Counseling accepts most major health insurance plans, including PPO and HMO.
Michigan Medicare and Medicaid insurances are also acceptable, as well as self-pay with cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Uninsured clients may be eligible for payment assistance.
Contact Mercy Health Life Counseling for more information on insurance and payment options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 125 East Southern Avenue
- City: Muskegon
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49442-5041
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
- Hospital Licensing Authority
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 231-726-3582