Child and Family/Psychological Services In Kalamazoo, MI
Child and Family Psychological Services is a relationship-based counseling service that provides assistance for children, adolescents, and adults in group and individual settings.
Child and Family Psychological Services also provide substance abuse testing and evaluations.
Results of substance abuse and evaluations allow Child and Family Psychological Services to provide necessary referrals.
Specialized group counseling focuses on the following:
- Adult Group
- PTSD Educational Group
- High School Group (9th – 12th grade)
Child and Family Psychological Services offers a wide range of counseling and can make referrals for services which they may not offer at one of their two locations.
Payment at Child and Family Psychological Services
Child and Family Psychological Services accepts most major commercial health insurance plans and will assist with billing individual plans.
Pre-authorization (if necessary) is an individual responsibility.
Medicaid is not generally accepted; however, some HMO plans may be accepted with verified benefits.
Contact Child and Family Psychological Services for more information on military insurance, sliding fee scales, and other payment options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 5340 Holiday Terrace
- Address: Suite 13
- City: Kalamazoo
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49009
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Employment counseling or training
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Gambling addiction treatment
- Internet addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 269-372-4140 x304