Elmhurst Home Naomis Nest In Highland Park, MI
Elmhurst Home, Inc. is a nonprofit organization that provides recovery services for men and women who struggle with substance abuse and criminal conduct.
The primary focus of service is on outpatient, recovery, and residential services at two separate locations for gender-specific treatment. This location is the site of the women’s residential treatment program. Elmhurst also offers a specialty women’s program for female clients who are pregnant or have children under 18 years old at this location.
Programs offered at Elmhurst Home require a referral from the Institute of Population Health or a parole/probation agent, or the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office.
Other programs include a corrections program for individuals who are currently incarcerated.
Additional programs and services offered at Elmhurst Home include the following:
Payment at Elmhurst Home
Elmhurst Home is funded by public services including the Michigan Department of Corrections and the Department of Children and Family Services. No payment or insurance is required to receive services from Elmhurst Home, as help is not refused due to a lack of ability to pay.
Contact Elmhurst Home for more information on accepted insurance, sliding fee scales, and payment assistance.
Addiction Treatment Address
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Employment counseling or training
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Self-help support groups
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 313-865-1500