Barry County/Community Mental Health Authority In Hastings, MI
Barry County Community Mental Health Authority (BCCMHA) provides a mix of mental health and substance abuse for residents of Barry County, Michigan.
Programs are available for people of all ages, including children, adolescents, and adults. Assistance may be outpatient, in-home or in school, depending on the type of service and the person in need of help.
Some of the substance abuse services offered by Barry County Community Mental Health Authority include:
- Prevention Services
- This services provide a series of school and community-based classes and presentations that focus on preventing substance abuse. The program is primarily geared towards youth, families, and adults.
- Substance Abuse Treatment
- Substance abuse treatment is available as an intensive outpatient program (IOP), individual therapy, and group therapy.
- Medication Assisted Treatment
- Barry County Community Mental Health Authority works with a certified Suboxone doctor for opioid-dependent people on medication-assisted treatment (MAT) in recovery.
- Evaluation and Appeal
- Evaluations provide assistance to determine the need and level of care necessary on an individual basis.
- License Appeal Assessment
- Explicit cooperation with the court system to document recovery efforts as required by the Licensing Appeal Division.
Payment at the Barry County Community Mental Health Authority
Some forms of health insurance are accepted for services at Barry County Community Mental Health Authority and most out-of-pocket costs are determined by a system based on individual ability to pay.
The services provided are funded publicly and referrals may be made for additional resources to pay if assistance is needed.
Contact the location for more information on payment and any available financial assistance qualifications.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 500 Barfield Drive
- City: Hastings
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49058-9018
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- City , county or local government funded treatment
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Tobacco screening
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment For Other Dialect
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 269-948-8041