Christian Counseling In Hancock, MI
Christian Counseling is the private practice of Kathryn Salmi, available for residents of Hancock and Houghton in Michigan.
The primary focus of this practice is substance abuse and mental health with a strong Christian emphasis.
The types of counseling include individual, group, and family counseling to address the following issues:
- alcohol and drug addiction
- domestic violence
- process addictions like sex and gambling addictions
- eating disorders
Counseling is provided for children, adolescents, and adults, and senior citizens.
If needed, Christian Counseling can provide referrals for other services or doctors that may assist in successful treatment.
Payment at Christian Counseling
Many private health insurance plans may reimburse payment, but this practice does not bill insurance directly.
A sliding fee scale is offered based on income and other financial factors, and a limited scholarship may be available to reduce costs.
Self-pay is accepted in the form of cash or check.
Contact Christian Counseling for information on acceptable credit card payment and other financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 121 Water Street
- City: Hancock
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49930
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Community outreach
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Gambling addiction treatment
- Internet addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 906-482-2231