Catholic Charities West Michigan In Grand Rapids, MI
Catholic Charities of West Michigan (CCWM) is a community provider of essential services and resources for individuals in need.
CCWM offers individual, group, and family counseling services for children, adolescents, and adults.
Specialized substance abuse counseling services include:
- early intervention
- individual counseling
- aftercare support
- parent support groups
Catholic Charities of West Michigan can also offer services for Secretary of State evaluations or driver’s license substance abuse evaluations.
Catholic Charities of West Michigan also provides counseling services for mental health problems like depression, anxiety, ADHD, and behavioral issues.
Specialty services are provided for children.
The Ottawa County location offers counseling treatment for adolescents, and adult treatment is available in Allegan, Kent, Ionia, Mecosta, Muskegon, and Ottowa Counties.
Payment at Catholic Charities of West Michigan
Catholic Charities of West Michigan receives funding from many sources and can accept most forms of private health insurance as well as state-funded Medicaid.
Self-pay is accepted, and a sliding fee scale is available for income-eligible individuals.
Contact Catholic Charities of West Michigan for more financing and payment information.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 40 Jefferson Street SE
- City: Grand Rapids
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49503
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 616-456-1443