Arbor Circle Corporation In Grand Rapids, MI
Arbor Circle Corporation is a West Michigan provider of counseling, mental health services, outpatient substance use treatment, and family development plans.
Arbor Circle Corporation works with several corporate sponsors to provide services to the communities surrounding its five locations.
Programs offered by Arbor Circle Corporation include advocacy and prevention, children and family services, counseling, early childhood assistance, foster care, addiction recovery services, veteran’s services (Newaygo location) and youth services.
Services are available for individuals of all ages including infants, children, and pregnant women.
Arbor Circle Corporation provides regular outpatient and intensive outpatient counseling, as well as relapse prevention, and early recovery (addresses substance use before the development of addiction).
This location provides drug and alcohol assessments for referrals to levels of care necessary, and outside of the scope of Arbor Circle’s offerings.
Additionally, Arbor Circle offers classes for driver’s license reinstatement after DUI or DWI convictions.
Payment at Arbor Circle Corporation
Arbor Circle Corporation is a private 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and accepts Medicaid, Medicare, and most major private insurance plans.
A sliding fee scale is available for many services, many of which may be completely free of charge.
Contact Arbor Circle for more information about specific programs and cost, as well as payment or financial assistance.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 1115 Ball Avenue NE
- Address: Building C
- City: Grand Rapids
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49505
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Interim services for clients
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment For Other Dialect
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 616-459-7215 x1250