Flint Odyssey House Incorporated In Flint, MI
Odyssey Village is a drug-free recovery community made up of individuals who maintain a therapeutic community that is designed to foster healthy lifestyles.
Populations served by Odyssey Village include men, women, adolescents, and families.
Odyssey Village offers the following services:
This location is one of four belonging to Odyssey Village and houses the Health Awareness Center (HAC).
The Health Awareness Center focuses on prevention programming and strengthening families.
Payment at Odyssey Village
Odyssey Village is committed to helping as many as possible, and will not refuse assistance due to an inability to pay.
Pregnant and parenting women are a priority in all aspects of Odyssey Village.
Odyssey Village works with most major health insurance plans, including Medicaid and Medicare.
Self-pay is also an option and Odyssey Village may offer a sliding fee scale based on income and household size.
Contact Odyssey Village for more information on payment and financing options, as well as accepted health insurance plans.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 1225 Martin Luther King Jr Avenue
- City: Flint
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48503
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Transitional housing, sober living - halfway house
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Nicotine replacement therapy ( patch, gum, lozenge, inhaler, nasal spray)
- Non-nicotine prescription medicines (Bupropion, Wellbutrin®, Varenicline, Chantix®)
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Hepatitis B screening
- Hepatitis C screening
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Self-help support groups
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 810-238-7435