Black Family Development Incorporated/HOPE In Detroit, MI
Black Family Development, Inc. is a private non-profit family counseling agency that provides social work services to residents of Detroit.
Black Family Development Inc. provides mental health and substance abuse on behalf of children and families in their communities in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
Substance abuse services offered by Black Family Development Inc. include:
- parent education
- individual counseling
- group counseling
- family counseling
- women’s specific services
- mental health referrals
- case management
- advocacy services
A special population service offered is the Jail Plus Program in which Black Family Development provides relapse prevention, group sessions, and intensive case management services.
Substance use disorder outpatient and intensive outpatient programs (IOP) are also available as clinic or home-based.
Populations served by Black Family Development are adults and adolescents and their family members residing in Wayne County and receiving Medicaid.
Payment for Black Family Development Inc.
Black Family Development Inc. accepts Medicaid for residents in Wayne County and may accept other forms of state or federal health insurance plans.
Private health insurance plans may also be accepted.
Contact Black Family Development for information on forms of payment and possible financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 2995 East Grand Boulevard
- City: Detroit
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48202
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 313-758-0150