Brighton Center for Recovery In Brighton, MI
Brighton Center for Recovery is a comprehensive addiction treatment service that offers substance abuse and addiction rehabilitation that includes the following services:
Brighton admits adult men and women to its inpatient treatment program, as well as individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
The primary focus of programs is substance abuse with an abstinence approach.
Suboxone is used during opioid detox only, and medication-assisted treatment (MAT) for opioid addiction is not accommodated.
Brighton Center for Recovery is a non-smoking property and uses a canine detection program to keep the campus drug-free.
Most inpatient addiction treatment programs at Brighton Recovery Center are twenty-eight days, though the center can accommodate longer stays.
Brighton maintains one men’s and one women’s transitional home on its campus, each with sixteen beds.
A specialized service provided by Brighton is the Children’s Program, for youth aged 7 to 12. The prevention-focused program is free and designed for children that have been affected by the substance abuse of a family member.
Brighton offers other ancillary programs and recovery supports which include:
- Life and Self-Care Skills
- Friend and Family Therapy Meetings
- Spiritual Connection
- Group Counseling
- Women’s Recovery Programs
- Treatment for Healthcare Professionals
Payment at Brighton Recovery Center
Brighton Center for Recovery is a non-profit organization and accepts most addiction treatment insurance policies and managed care plans.
Brighton also offers resources for financial assistance using charity care write off.
Brighton does not accept state-funded insurance plans or Access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers.
Contact the center for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 12851 Grand River Road
- City: Brighton
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48116
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Detox for drugs and alcohol
- Buprenorphine detox (Subutex, Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
- Buprenorphine used in treatment (Subutex,Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
- Anti-alcohol medication - Disulfiram Antabuse
- Alcohol dependence medication - Acamprosate Campral
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Naltrexone oral (Adepend, Antaxone, Celupan, Depade, Nalorex, Narcoral, Nemexin, Revia/ReVia, Trexan, and Vivitrol)
- Opioid blocker - Vivitrol injectable Naltrexone
- Transitional housing, sober living - halfway house
- Prescribes administer buprenorphine and or naltrexone
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Nicotine replacement therapy ( patch, gum, lozenge, inhaler, nasal spray)
- Non-nicotine prescription medicines (Bupropion, Wellbutrin®, Varenicline, Chantix®)
- Tobacco screening
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Community outreach
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Hepatitis B screening
- Hepatitis C screening
- Testing for HIV/AIDS
- Testing for sexually transmitted disease (STD)
- Testing for tuberculosis (TB)
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Self-help support groups
- Detox treatment for alcohol
- Detox treatment for benzodiazepines
- Detox treatment for cocaine addiction
- Detox treatment for methamphetamines
- Detox treatment for opioids
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 810-227-1211