Bear River Health at Walloon Lake In Boyne Falls, MI
Bear River Health Treatment Center at Walloon Lake is an addiction rehabilitation program offering detoxification services, inpatient residential treatment, partial hospitalization programs (PHP), an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and a regular outpatient program.
The residential addiction treatment program offered at Bear River Health is open to adult men and women and includes options of 2-week, 4-week, 60-day and 90-day length program.
The detoxification program at Beaver River provides a 24-hour on-site nursing staff, family-style meals, and medications to lessen withdrawal symptoms and craving.
The residential program offers one-on-one therapy sessions, group sessions, and recreational activities and areas.
The intensive outpatient program (IOP) provides detoxification, medication management, and individual and group therapy.
The regular outpatient program is designed to offer a flexible schedule to fit the needs of work and lifetime obligations.
Payment at Bear River Health Treatment Center
Bear River Treatment Center is a privately held organization marketing as a mid-cost program. The center accepts most major private health insurance plans including TRICARE offered by Humana.
Bear River Treatment also accepts Michigan Medicaid in most areas, but not all. Bear River treatment does not accept Access to Recovery (ATR) vouchers.
The staff at Bear River Treatment Center can verify eligible health insurance benefits.
Contact Bear River Treatment Center for more information on possible financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 2594 Springvale Road
- City: Boyne Falls
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49713
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Detox for drugs and alcohol
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment For American Indian Or Alaskan Native Dialect
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 231-535-2822