Catholic Human Services Incorporated In Alpena, MI
Catholic Human Services provides individual and family assistance in five main offices and sixteen satellite offices in Michigan.
The Alpena location of Catholic Human Services provides mental health services and substance abuse treatment on an outpatient basis.
Alcohol and drug use services are available for adults and adolescents and include individual and group therapy.
Dual diagnosis and court-referred counseling are also available, and approaches include the following:
- prevention education
- motivational interviewing
- cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT)
- dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT)
- 12-step approach
Catholic Human Services also provides outpatient substance use treatment that supports the 12-step approach of recovery.
Special services include adolescent, youth, and family services, gender-specific recovery, and relapse prevention groups.
Additional forms of counseling offered by Catholic Human Services are:
- Alcohol Highway Safety Education
- Anger Management Groups
- Treatment Court Services
- Secretary of State Evaluations
- Court Assessments
- Co-Occurring Disorders (dual diagnosis) Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Group Counseling
Payment at Catholic Human Services
Catholic Human Services works with several health insurance companies, both private and providers of Michigan Medicaid and some military insurance plans.
Self-pay with cash is an accepted form of payment.
A sliding fee scale is available for eligible persons, determined by income and financial circumstances.
Contact Catholic Human Services for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 154 South Ripley Boulevard
- City: Alpena
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49707
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Substance abuse education
- Transportation assistance
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 989-356-6385