Awakenings Rehabilitation In Albion, MI
Awakenings Rehabilitation is a private drug and alcohol abuse and addiction treatment facility in Albion, Michigan.
Several levels of care for addiction
The services offered include medically supervised detoxification, residential treatment, a partial hospitalization program (PHP) up to 30 hours of therapy per week, an intensive outpatient program (IOP), and aftercare and transitional planning.
Awakenings accepts adult men and women into the program.
Awakenings rehabilitation treats substance abuse ranging from opioids and heroin to meth and synthetic designer drugs.
The rehab offers evidence-based therapies and approaches like 12-steps, cognitive behavioral therapy, AA/NA, and SMART Recovery, among others to maintain flexibility for different personal preferences.
Groups offered at Awakenings Rehabilitation include relapse prevention, stress reduction, anger management, relationships in recovery, and spirituality.
Payment at Awakenings Rehabilitation
Awakenings Rehabilitation is a privately held organization and accepts many major private health insurance plans and self-pay which includes cash and credit card payment.
Medicaid, Acces to Recovery (ATR), and Medicare is not accepted at this location, although some assistance or financing may be available.
Contact Awakenings Rehabilitation for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 809 W. Erie Street
- City: Albion
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49224
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Detox for drugs and alcohol
- Methadone maintenance treatment for addiction
- Methadone maintenance treatment for addiction - short-term
- Detox from methadone
- Buprenorphine maintenance (Subutex, Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
- Buprenorphine maintenance - predetermined time (Subutex,Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
- Buprenorphine detox (Subutex, Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
- Relapse prevention for alcohol - naltrexone (Adepend, Antaxone, Celupan, Depade, Nalorex, Narcoral, Nemexin, Revia/ReVia, Trexan, and Vivitrol)
- Buprenorphine used in treatment (Subutex,Suboxone, Zubsolv, Cizdol, Bunavail)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
- Payment assistance for treatment - possible financing
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 1-877-479-7592