Counseling of Lenawee PC In Adrian, MI
Counseling of Lenawee provides counseling and therapy services to children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
The primary focuses of Counseling of Lenawee are court orders drug and alcohol assessments and drivers license restoration evaluations.
Other therapy services available include the following:
- Substance abuse and addiction from court-ordered DUI convictions
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Trauma (PTSD)
- Work-related stress
- Grief and loss
- Divorce and transition
- Teens and behavioral adjustment
- Parenting skills
- Domestic violence
Payment at Counseling of Lenawee PC
Counseling at Lenawee works with most major health insurance plans.
Contact the service for information on state and federally funded insurance plans.
Self-pay with cash or money order is acceptable.
Inquire with Counseling at Lenawee for credit card payments and other financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 604 South Main Street
- City: Adrian
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49221
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-759-6979