Rehabs That Accept Federated Insurance
Federated Health Insurance has been providing comprehensive insurance coverage needs for commercial clients for nearly 140 years. Although their products and coverage options have been innovating since their inception, they offer a variety of coverage plans to make paying for alcohol and drug addiction rehab more affordable and accessible.
The reality of addiction treatment is that it’s expensive, and an overwhelming majority of American workers can’t afford to pay for it out of pocket without some sort of assistance. Covering 49 states and a variety of industries, Federated Insurance has the resources and personnel to cover a wide range of alcohol and drug use issues.
Federated Health Insurance Plans
Federated Health Insurance offers a wide array of employer-based insurance packages to help companies provide the best possible coverage for their workforce, including Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plans that allow you to visit whatever in-network physician or healthcare provider you wish without first requiring a referral from a primary care physician.
These types of plans are the most popular among commercial and individual clients because they provide choice, affordability, and quality for the average consumer.
These plans cover a wide range of substance abuse treatment services, including but not limited to:
- Medical Detox – Expert management of acute withdrawal symptoms by experienced and qualified medical professionals. Detox typically lasts three to seven days, depending upon patients’ progress and can either be administered as part of an overall treatment program or as a standalone addiction treatment option. After detox, patients should consider behavioral rehab as part of an overall addiction care approach.
- Behavioral Rehab – Inpatient and outpatient rehab services that offer group therapy, individualized counseling and a full range of supplemental therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavioral therapy, motivational interviewing, rational emotive therapy, art therapy, holistic modalities and more. The exact scope of service and coverage depends upon patients plan types.
- Medication-Assisted Treatment – Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) has been declared the gold standard of care for opioid use disorder by treatment and prevention advocates alike. Drugs like Suboxone (buprenorphine and naloxone), Vivitrol (naltrexone) and methadone have proven to be life-saving assets in the battle against heroin and prescription painkillers.
To fully assess the scope of treatment services covered by your Federated Insurance plan, talk to one of their representatives. They will walk you through the amount of coverage they can offer and what type of services will be covered.
The Importance of Proper Insurance Coverage for Addiction Care
Federated Insurance routinely does business with a wide array of American industries, many of which currently face higher-than-usual rates of substance use disorder.
Some of these industries include:
- Auto parts stores
- Auto and motorcycle dealers
- Auto service and repair shops
- Building material dealers
- Convenience store operators
- Cabinet and woodworking professionals
- Industrial equipment dealers including farm and dairy industries
- Funeral homes
- Machining, plastics and tooling professionals
- Jewelry retailers
- Petroleum transports and marketers
- Wholesale operations
- Tire dealers
The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) reports that nine percent of all employees in the retail trade industries suffer from substance use disorder, placing them dead-center of all other industries in the country.
Helping Employers Manage Risk and Helping Their Employees Stay Safe
The reality of addiction is that it has impacted the American workplace at record levels, and is compromising the safety of employees, quality of life and productivity of organizations every single day. Every time an employee brings their addiction to work with them, they jeopardize the safety and health of themselves, their colleagues and their supervisors.
Federated Insurance offers multiple insurance packages that help employers manage their risk, guide their employees toward treatment and ensure the long-term health of their companies. They also provide a comprehensive network of screening vendors to help ensure ongoing sobriety in the office going forward.
The Relationship Between Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder
SAMHSA reports that over eight million Americans currently struggle with simultaneous substance abuse and mental illness, many of whom develop these conditions as a direct result of their professional lives. Employer-based health insurance providers play an increasingly integral role in helping patients access proper care for their alcohol or drug addiction. The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) has designated mental health and substance abuse treatment as Essential Health Benefits, which means that any treatment provider who wants to participate in the exchange must offer some basic level of coverage for substance use and behavioral disorders.
Start Exploring Your Options Today
If you or someone you care about is struggling with substance use disorder and is insured by Federated Insurance, contact one of their representatives today to find out your options for coverage. You don’t have to sacrifice your life and your happiness to alcohol and drug use. Get help today.