Methadone Maintenance in MI
Methadone is basically a form of analgesic that is given to a patient to kick his or her dependency on a particular drug by getting rid of the common withdrawal symptoms. The National Substance Abuse Index (NSAI) estimates that 50,326 individuals in the state of Michigan are admitted for drug rehabilitation and substance abuse treatment. 67.7 % of these people are males and the rest 32.3% are females. The most affected age group would be 21-45 years with an astounding 72.3% of the total admitted patients. Drugs not only cause harm to your body physically but also mentally. They create severe mental hallucinations, paranoia, and delusional behavior. One way to counter drug withdrawal symptoms is by methadone maintenance. Methadone is injected into the patient’s blood stream which cuts the patient’s dependency on the drug and diminishes most of the symptoms related to withdrawal.
Our website has the full list of drug rehab centers in the state of Michigan along with full contact address and phone numbers. If you or your loved ones require treatment in these facilities, do not hesitate to contact them. You will be looked after in these facilities in the best manner possible and with complete privacy at all times.
Methadone Maintenance Facilities in MI