Texas Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Texas' mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Texas state community. Despite the low prevalence of marijuana use in Texas, cocaine use among youth has demonstrated a rate among the highest in the country across all survey years. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- MHA of Texas - Mental Health America connects Texas residents to crisis support and mental health resources in their time of need.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Texas Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Texas Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Texas' Department of Human Services can help you.
- Texas 211 - Browse Texas community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Texas HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Texas’ Homeless Shelter Directory.