Oregon Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
Based in the Pacific Northwest, AllTreatment Oregon's mission is to create the best resource about substance abuse and mental health for the Oregon state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction and homelessness through education and advocacy, and to help as many struggling people as possible. Do you have knowledge or experience that you'd like to share? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- MHA of Oregon - Mental Health America connects Oregon residents to crisis support and mental health resources in their time of need.
- Dual Diagnosis Anonymous - Oregon’s 12-step support groups for people suffering from both mental illness and substance abuse.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Oregon Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Oregon's Human Resources Page - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Oregon's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Oregon 211 - Browse Oregon community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Oregon HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Oregon’s HSD.