Ohio Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment strives to create the most comprehensive and quality resources regarding drug and alcohol abuse and to make this information easily accessible for anybody that may need it. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction and the journey to sobriety through education and advocacy, and to help as many people and their loved ones struggling with this disease as much as we possibly can. Do you have any knowledge or experiences that you'd like to share with our community? We'd love to hear from you! Email us at rita@alltreatment.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Ohio Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Ohio Department of Mental Health & Addiction Services (OhioMHAS) -Addiction and mental illness can affect anyone of any age, race, gender or economic status; OhioMHAS promotes wellness and recovery for all.
- Psychology Today, Addiction Therapists in Ohio - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Ohio Association of Behavioral Health Authorities - This statewide organization represents the interests of Ohio’s county Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Boards at the state level.
- Ohio 211 - This easy to remember 3-digit dialing code, is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days each year, connecting and providing callers with information regarding local programs and community based organizations.
- Heart of Ohio Homeless Shelter - Compassionately addresses the needs of homeless individuals and families by providing safe shelter, basic necessities and a structured opportunity to regain self-sufficiency.
- Ohio Association of Food Banks - Assisting Ohio's 12 Feeding America food banks in providing food and other resources to people in need.