New Jersey Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment New Jersey's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the New Jersey state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health Association in New Jersey, Inc. (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for New Jersey residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, New Jersey Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- New Jersey Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. New Jersey's Department of Human Services can help you.
- New Jersey 211 - Browse New Jersey community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- New Jersey HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with New Jersey Homeless Shelter Directory.
- Shelters & Emergency Housing HUD.gov - More resources for shelter and emergency housing in New Jersey.