Indiana Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Indiana's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Indiana state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Indiana (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Indiana residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Indiana Division (NAMI) - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Indiana Council of Community Mental Health Centers (ICCMHC) - ICCMHC is a nonprofit with over 20 mental health providers throughout the state.
- Family and Social Services Administration - State of Indiana - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Indiana's FSSA can help you.
- Northwest Indiana 211, Northeast Indiana 211 - Browse Northwest and Northeast Indiana community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Indiana HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Indiana Homeless Shelter Directory.