Colorado Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment Colorado's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the Colorado state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- Mental Health America of Colorado (MHA) - MHA is a non-profit, non-governmental organization comprised of crisis support and mental health resources for Colorado residents.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, Colorado Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Colorado Department of Human Services - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. Colorado's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Colorado 211 - Browse Colorado community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Denver 211 - Browse Denver community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- Colorado HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with Colorado's Homeless Shelter Directory.