California Rehab Centers and Addiction Resources
AllTreatment California's mission is to become the most comprehensive resource for substance abuse treatment and mental health services within the California state community. Our goal is to face issues such as addiction, recovery and relapse through education and advocacy. Do you have knowledge or experience that you’d like to share? We’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Psychology Today, Therapists - Finding a mental health professional specialized in substance abuse could be your first step toward a sober life.
- MHA of California - Mental Health America connects California residents to crisis support and mental health resources in their time of need.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness, California Division - Discover how new science is rekindling hope for those suffering from mental illness and addiction.
- Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH) - The largest county mental health department in the country. The LACDMH operates over 80 programs and contracts with over 700 providers in the Los Angeles area.
- California's Human Resources Page - For many suffering from mental illness and addiction, even the basic necessities of life can seem out of reach. California's Department of Human Services can help you.
- Department of Health Care Services, Mental Health Services Division (MHSD) - MHSD Hub for California. Information on Medi-Cal, Medicare, Mental Health, Youth Services..
- California 211 - Browse Oregon community resources, including basic needs, medical services, financial assistance, and employment.
- California HSD - Finding food and shelter should never be difficult. Find community support near you with California's HSD.