Great Lakes Recovery Centers Incorporated/New Hope House for Men In Sault Sainte Marie, MI
The New Hope House is one of many Great Lakes Recovery Centers Behavioral Health Services.
As a network with several locations and services, Great Lakes Recovery Centers offers the following:
The primary focus of Great Lakes Recovery Centers is substance abuse in collaboration with law enforcement, health organizations, medical centers, schools, and hospitals.
The New Hope House location houses the men’s residential treatment facility that can accommodate 16 men.
Treatment may vary between 30 and 120 days.
New Hope House also accommodates 14 to 21-day relapse prevention stays.
Payment at Great Lakes Recovery Centers Behavioral Health Services
Accepted sources of payment for services include the following:
Michigan Medicaid, MI Child, Access to Recovery (ATR), Indian Health Services (IHS), Michigan DHS, most Blue Cross health insurance plans, and self-pay using cash or major credit cards.
Contact Great Lakes Recovery Centers for more information about accepted health insurance, payment, and financial assistance.
Addiction Treatment Address
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Housing services
- Tobacco screening
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Community outreach
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- Early intervention for HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Self-help support groups
- Detox treatment for alcohol
- Detox treatment for opioids
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 906-635-5542