List Psychological Services PLC In Saginaw, MI
List Psychological is a private group practice that specializes in behavioral health care. Services include care for substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders (dual diagnosis).
List Psychological provides services to children, adolescents, adults, LBGTQIA persons, seniors, and trauma survivors.
The wide array of approaches employed by List Psychological includes individual and group counseling, as well as the following:
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Substance Abuse Groups
- Play Therapy
- Sand-tray Therapy
- Faith-based counseling
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing
- Child Therapy
- Couples Counseling
List Psychological operates in six locations throughout Michigan where counseling and services are provided in an office environment on an outpatient basis.
The Saginaw location offers six specialists to provide services.
Payment at List Psychological
List Psychological accepts most major insurance plans, which includes private health insurance, Medicare, and military insurance like VA Choice.
Contact List Psychological for more information on self-pay options like accepted credit cards, financial assistance, and sliding fee scales.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 5024 North Center Road
- City: Saginaw
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48604
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Mental health treatment programs
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 989-790-3130