Center of Behavioral Therpy Incorporated In Livonia, MI
Center for Behavioral Health (CBH) is a private outpatient substance abuse and mental health service, provider.
Services available may be individual and group counseling for individuals, families, and couples.
The primary focus of services involves behavioral and mental health, with a Christian approach.
Center for Behavioral Health provides assistance for people struggling with substance abuse and process addictions like gambling and eating disorders.
Ancillary counseling addresses issues like gender identity and sexuality issues.
Individual and group counseling generally involves cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
Workshops and seminars are also provided by the Center for Behavioral Health, covering topics like:
- mental health in the Christian Community
- bipolar disorder
- anger management
Payment at the Center for Behavioral Health
Most private health insurance plans are acceptable forms of payment at the Center for Behavioral Health.
The staff can verify substance abuse and mental health benefits to determine coverage and co-pay expenses.
Self-pay with cash, check, and major credit cards, is also accepted at CBH.
Contact Center for Behavioral Health for more information on other forms of health insurance and payment options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 28807 8 Mile Road
- Address: Suite 102
- City: Livonia
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48152-2080
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No opiate / opioid addiction treatment available
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Mental Health - Mental Health Services Division (MHSD)
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Other health education services
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Community outreach
- Interim services for clients
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Domestic violence services for family or partner
- HIV - AIDS - human immunodeficiency virus education counseling or support
- Hepatitis A, B, and C education counseling or support
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- Self-help support groups
- Treatment for non-substance abuse addiction disorder
- Gambling addiction treatment
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-471-5550