Child and Family Charities In Lansing, MI
Child and Family Charities is a private, non-profit organization that provides services to Michigan residents with a wide variety of needs for children, adolescents, adults, and families.
Among various other children and community outreach services, Child and Family Charities provides the following behavioral health services:
- Adolescent and adult substance abuse and counseling services
- Mental health counseling
- Assessments and evaluations
- Individual counseling
- Group therapy
- Family therapy
- Early intervention for youth 13 to 15 years old
- Case management services
Child and Family Charities uses a motivational and strength-based approach when working with individuals and groups in counseling sessions.
Specialized populations served by Child and Family Charities include the LGBTQ community and persons with co-occurring mental health illnesses (dual diagnosis).
Child and Family Charities can also make referrals to other programs and services when necessary.
Payment at Child and Family Charities
Most private health insurance plans are accepted at Child and Family Charities.
State and federally funded Medicaid and Medicare are also accepted, along with self-pay using cash and major credit cards.
Individuals who do not have health insurance or limited financial means can use a sliding fee scale which is based on income.
Contact Child and Family Charities for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 4287 Five Oaks Drive
- City: Lansing
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48911
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-882-4000 x123