Henry Ford Allegiance/Substance Abuse Services/Formerly Bridgeway Center of Foote Hospital In Jackson, MI
Henry Ford Allegiance Addiction Recovery Center is a substance abuse treatment center focused on adult men and women who struggle with substance abuse and addiction.
This location provides dual diagnosis treatment (co-occurring mental health and substance abuse).
Other services range from medical detoxification to residential treatment and intensive outpatient (IOP) substance abuse programs. Additional services include the following:
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Family therapy
- Smoking cessation therapies
- Children’s counseling
- Adolescent therapy
- Geriatric counseling
Henry Ford Allegiance Healthcare has nine Michigan locations dedicated to substance abuse or behavioral health.
Payment at Henry Ford Allegiance Healthcare
Health insurance plans are accepted and billed by Henry Ford Allegiance Healthcare.
Acceptable plans include private HMO and PPO plans, Medicare and Medicaid, and claims resubmitted for all insurance plans, whether or not benefits have been verified.
Individuals who do not have medical insurance may qualify for a discount on their balance due or be eligible for a payment plan to reduce the financial burden.
Contact Henry Ford Allegiance Healthcare for more information on insurance billing and financial or payment options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 2424 West Washington Avenue
- Address: Suite 100
- City: Jackson
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49203
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
- Payment assistance for treatment - possible financing
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-205-2732