Gayle Seely LLC In Hillsdale, MI
Gayle Seely is a private practitioner who focuses on adults who struggle with substance abuse and addiction.
Additionally, this provider works with trauma patients and couple counseling.
Other services provided include the following:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Motivational interviewing
- Play therapy
- Rational emotive behavior therapy
- Marital and couples therapy
Payment With Gayle Seely
Gayle Seely accepts most major private health insurance plans, including PPO and HMO.
Self-pay is acceptable with cash, check, American Express, Discover, Health Savings Account, MasterCard, and Visa.
A sliding fee scale is available for individuals who do not have health insurance or sufficient means to pay.
Contact Dr. Seely for more information on payment and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 44 South Broad Street
- City: Hillsdale
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49242
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- State Department Of Health (DOH)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-437-0309