Detroit Recovery Project Incorporated/Detroit Recovery Project Incorporated In Highland Park, MI
Detroit Recovery Project (DRP) Incorporated is a private non-profit corporation dedicated to supporting individuals in recovery, as well as their families and communities.
Detroit Recovery Project supports the Detroit Recovery Coalition, which is the specific arm focused on youth substance abuse prevention.
Some of the services provided by the Detroit Recovery Coalition include the following:
- Recovery Support through mentorship
- Social Support provides safe and sober activities like basketball, poetry, bowling, and other community events
- Recovery Management Workshops are offered weekly to keep recovering individuals engaged
- Life Skills like GED preparation, employment readiness, and health education workshops
- Housing Assistance is available for those who are active participants in the Recovery Management Program
Additional services include two locations for recovery housing and two locations for recovery resource centers.
Payment at Detroit Recovery Project
Contact the Detroit Recovery Project for information on contracts with private and public health insurance plans.
Reimbursement may be possible if insurance is not accepted.
The Detroit Recovery Project can advise on accepted forms of self-pay, including possible sliding fee scales and credit card payments.
Addiction Treatment Address
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
- Payment assistance for treatment - possible financing
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 313-365-3100