McLaren Oak Bridge Center In Flint, MI
McLaren Behavioral Health at Oak Bridge Center provides several mental health services which include the following:
- treatment therapy
- inpatient mental health for adults
- partial hospitalization for adults and adolescents
- individual counseling
- family counseling
- outpatient counseling services
McLaren Oak Bridge services are available in six locations throughout Michigan.
This location in Flint offers outpatient behavioral health services, and also provides partial hospitalization.
There are two programs available at this location; one for adolescents aged 12 to 17 and another for adults aged 18 and older.
Payment at McLaren Behavioral Health
McLaren Oak Bridge Center accepts most private health insurance plans, and Veterans Choice plans. Some Medicare and Medicaid plans are also accepted.
Self-pay options including financial assistance are available through McLaren Healthcare as well.
Contact McLaren for more information on participation with health insurance plans, and financing options for self-payment.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 4448 Oak Bridge Drive
- Address: Suite C
- City: Flint
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48532
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Mental health treatment programs
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No medication used for opioid addiction
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Hospital Licensing Authority
- Joint Commission Accreditation - Health Care, Certification
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 810-342-5337