Catholic Social Services of the UP/The Upper Peninsula In Escanaba, MI
Catholic Social Services of the Upper Peninsula serves families and individuals in need throughout the peninsula area of Michigan.
Services offered help improve the quality of life, assist the poor, support adoption and foster care services, and various other community outreach programs.
The Escanaba location is one of three and serves children, adolescents, and adults.
Substance abuse and mental health programs and counseling at Catholic Services of the Upper Peninsula include the following:
- Adolescent Substance Abuse Services
- Individual Therapy
- Problem Gambling Counseling
- Family Counseling
- Residential Sober Living Home for up to 8 residents
Substance abuse services for adolescents is available to individuals as young as 11.
The primary focus of Catholic Social Services is to serve the community with outreach, counseling, and support for a better quality of life.
Payment at Catholic Social Services of the Upper Peninsula
Catholic Social Services can work with many major private health insurance plans that include substance abuse and mental health benefits.
Self-pay is acceptable and a sliding fee scale is applied based on financial need.
Contact Catholic Social Services of the Upper Peninsula for more information on payment and funding options for counseling and other services.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 1100 Ludington Street
- Address: Suite 401
- City: Escanaba
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49829
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Anti-alcohol medication - Disulfiram Antabuse
- Alcohol dependence medication - Acamprosate Campral
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Naltrexone oral (Adepend, Antaxone, Celupan, Depade, Nalorex, Narcoral, Nemexin, Revia/ReVia, Trexan, and Vivitrol)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
- State Funded Addiction Treatment Agency
- Council on Accreditation (COA)
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 906-786-7212