Lansing Psychological Associates PC In East Lansing, MI
Lansing Psychological Associates offers counseling and therapy for children, adolescents, and adults in an outpatient setting.
Treatments may be short-term or long-term, depending on the individual need.
With a primary focus on mental health, some of the services Lansing Psychological Associates offers include the following:
- individual psychotherapy
- marriage and family therapy
- medication management
- substance abuse assessment
- chronic pain management
- substance abuse treatment
- spiritual based therapy
- ADHD counseling
Lansing Psychological Associates can make referrals to outside programs when necessary.
Payment at Lansing Psychological Associates
Most major private health insurance plans are accepted at Lansing Psychological Associates, and the staff can verify insurance benefits and bill the plan provider.
The only publicly funded health insurance plan accepted by Lansing Psychological Associates is McLaren Medicaid.
Contact Lansing Psychological Associates for more information on insurance and self-pay options like a sliding fee scale or financial assistance.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 234 Michigan Avenue
- City: East Lansing
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48823
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Psychiatric disorder medications (Celexa, Lexapro, Prozac, Luvox, Paxil, Zoloft, Pristiq, Khedezla, Fetzima, Effexor, Viibryd, Elavil, Tofranil, Pamelor, Sinequan, Wellbutrin, Marplan, Nardil, EMSAM, Parnate, Remeron)
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 517-337-6545