Bay Area Substance Education Services Incorporated/(BASES) In Charlevoix, MI
Bay Area Substance Education Services (BASES) is a substance abuse educational service and also acts as a walk-in community center for teens.
Additionally, the teen center is open for individuals who need community service hours to clean and maintain the order of the center.
Bay Area Substance Education Services has programs for teens, adolescents, and adults. Adolescent services include:
- Early intervention groups
- Drug education groups
- Drug treatment groups
- Individual counseling
- Family therapy
Adolescents are also accepted into the intensive outpatient program (IOP) at BASES.
Adult services offered at Bay Area Education Services include substance abuse evaluations, individual counseling, group counseling, driver’s license appeal substance abuse evaluations, and drug testing services.
Payment at Bay Area Substance Education Services
Bay Area Substance Abuse Education Services is in-network with Medicaid and MiChild, Healthy Michigan and Michigan Block Grant funding.
Some private health insurance plans may be accepted and many services may be offered at no cost to the individual.
Contact Bay Area Substance Education Services for more information on payment and financial assistance options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 208 West Lincoln Street
- City: Charlevoix
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 49720
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Substance abuse education
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Unique Treatment Services
- Driving under the influence (DUI) - driving while intoxicated (DWI) clients
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 231-547-1144