Easter Seals/Family Mental Health/North In Auburn Hills, MI
Easter Seals Michigan is an organization best known for its work with special needs and disabled persons.
Easter Seals offers different services at more than ten locations throughout Michigan.
In addition to the various services offered for disabled persons, Easter Seals Michigan offers the following substance abuse services to those in need:
Most outpatient services offered have an approximate 8 to 12-week duration, and may involve referrals to other services that can assist with recovery progress.
Substance abuse services are offered at this location, in Pontiac, and at both Southfield locations.
Payment at Easter Seals Michigan
Easter Seals Michigan works with most health insurance plans, including private and some publicly funded.
Self-pay in the form of cash or money order is accepted.
Contact Easterseals Michigan for more information on credit card payments and financing options.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 2399 East Walton Boulevard
- City: Auburn Hills
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48326
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Mental health treatment programs
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- Takes clients on opioid medication (codeine, fentanyl, hydrocodone, hydromorphone, meperidine, methadone, morphine, oxycodone)
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
Customized Treatment Programs / Groups Available
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Peer services (clients in recovery assist others in recovery)
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Assessment for mental health disorders
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Comprehensive assessment for mental health
- Community outreach
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Substance abuse education
- Mental health services (clinical depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, obsessive compulsive disorder,post traumatic stress disorder)
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment For Other Dialect
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 248-475-6300