Dawn Incorporated/Dawn Farm Downtown In Ann Arbor, MI
Dawn Farm is a nonprofit drug and alcohol addiction treatment center that offers substance abuse services on various levels.
Some of the services available at Dawn Farm include the following:
Dawn Farm offers treatment at a working farm residential program with 36 beds, and city residential program with 13 beds.
This location is located in the city of Ann Arbor and provides conveniences and opportunities of the city.
Residential treatment programs are typically between 90 and 120 days, and average 100 days.
Dawn Farm’s residential, outpatient, and detoxification programs are CARF accredited and licensed by the Michigan Bureau of Substance Abuse Addiction Services.
Payment at Dawn Farm
Dawn Farm has set costs for individual services they offer, including residential treatment.
Reimbursement may be possible but depends on the individual insurance plan. Dawn Farm does not contract with or bill insurance companies.
Dawn Farm does not offer a sliding fee scale and fees are paid upfront on a monthly basis.
Self-pay at Dawn Farm can be remitted using cash or major credit cards, including American Express, Discover, Visa, and MasterCard.
Contact Dawn Farm for information on limited scholarships to assist with the cost of programs and services.
Addiction Treatment Address
- Address: 544 North Division Street
- City: Ann Arbor
- State: MI
- Zip Code: 48104
Primary Focus Of The Treatment Program
- Treatment for substance use disorders (SUD's)
Type Of Treatment Provided
- Drug and alcohol addiction treatment
- No medication used for opioid addiction
Approaches For Addiction Treatment
Smoking At The Facility - Policy
How The Treatment Facility Operates
- Organization is privately held
Licenses, Certifications, And Accreditations
Types Of Payment/Insurance Accepted For Treatment
Help With Paying For Treatment
- Payment assistance for treatment - possible financing
Additional Services That Support The Treatment Process
- Case management (create plans for treatment or recovery)
- Housing services
- Nicotine replacement therapy ( patch, gum, lozenge, inhaler, nasal spray)
- Counseling for smoking tobacco
- Substance abuse screening
- Comprehensive assessment for substance abuse
- Breath analyzer or blood alcohol testing
- Drug or alcohol urine screening
- Planning for discharge
- Aftercare continuing care
- Development of social skills (communication, emotional, decision-making, negotiation, problem solving, conflict resolution, relationships)
- Help with social services (education, food subsidies, health care, job training, subsidized housing)
- Employment counseling or training
- Substance abuse education
- One on one counseling sessions
- Group counseling sessions
- Family counseling sessions
- Counseling for married couples
Age Range The Treatment Facility Accepts
- Children adolescents
- Adult clients
Gender Specific Accepted By Treatment Provider
Treatment Facility Website
Contact This Substance Abuse Treatment Facility
- Phone Number Main: 734-769-7366